- Providing administrative support in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and evaluation;
- You will be collecting monthly data for payroll - attendance, overtime, leaves, etc;
- Responsible for researching and responding to employee questions, concerns, and inquiries about human resources policies;
- Responsible for preparing the rules and regulations for the company, improvement and implementation of relevant personnel management system;
- Assisting in handling time cards, leave records, salary payments and related inquiries.
- Assisting in maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Making pre-employment and annual background and security checks for staff.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process and recruitment efforts.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets, as requested.
- Providing logistics support of administrative activities including visa related matters.
- Supporting HR Team in all HR related matters, and as needed Administration, Programs and Finance teams.
- Communication with HR Team on a daily basis and reporting on HR Manager’s request
- Performing other tasks as required.
- You have at least 2 years working experience with personnel administration and BiH labour law; knowledge of payroll processes would be a huge advantage;
- Bachelor university degree
- You are a quick learner who is easily able to adapt;
- You have a good command of English in speaking and writing;
- You are able to work as a part of a team as well as independently;
- You have ability to communicate in clear way;
- Able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skilfully gather and analyse information.
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
- Well organized, accurate with attention to detail, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and to improve performance through management feedback;
- High level of integrity and confidentiality;
- Able to work independently, while asking for guidance when needed
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office applications, primarily Word, Excel..
Applications for this position should be sent via option "PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS".