At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Job Description
Customer Success is our highest priority at Infobip as we move forward with our customer-centric strategy. The Regional CSM will be integral in designing and developing the strategy for customer success in Asia Pacific Region to ensure our customers are engaged and growing with us.
Regional CSM is a managerial role in regional structure of Customer Success Management, responsible for assigned market. RCSM takes responsibility for establishing regional teams and align them according to company’s customer centric strategy.
We have open two Regional Customer Success Manager positions in APAC:Regional Customer Success Manager for South APAC Regional Customer Success Manager for North APACYou know you are doing a good job when you:
QualificationsMore about you:
- Develop comprehensive growth plans, strategic objectives, and financial targets for key regional customers and give needed advice and course for teams to grow customers of all countries inside the region.
- Work closely with other leaders in the region to optimize the process for the transition from the Sales to Customer Success
- Manage and develop CSM teams within the region, contributing to each team member’s growth and development by setting goals and supporting them in the CSM process
- Effectively communicate strategic initiatives, targets, and product information from HQ to the local teams
- Execute on new pipelines of revenue for the company with new and existing services
- Improve customer relations and diversify the utilized suite of products
- Design and drive CSM best practices and disseminate to the teams
- Provide infrastructure for the best upsell and cross-sell products and services of Infobip to identify new opportunities with customers
- Find ways to innovate within the region to build CSM teams and increase regional adoption of Infobip solutions
- Improve metrics among the CSM team including retention, client satisfaction and advocacy, total churn, NPS, and others
- Support other leaders in the building of a customer-centric team in the region
- Improve the employer brand for Infobip in APAC
Additional informationWhy our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Experience in customer-facing roles and in solution selling; preferably with exposure to SaaS industry
- Understanding of customer success management
- Strong technical knowledge of product management and marketing
- Willingness to learn and adapt to local market
- A history of increasing customer revenue through upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in project management
- Experience building and managing teams including goal setting
- Desire to learn new products and stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Take initiative and proactively seek creative solutions
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, employer paid benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.