The HTML / CSS developer will be part of a team working on projects for US, Australian, German, and Croatian clients. He/she will be responsible for development, review, testing and maintenance for our clients’ products and services.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- expert level knowledge of CSS, HTML and responsive design principles
- excellent Sass proficiency
- solid ReactJS proficiency
- understanding of unit testing frameworks
- solid general understanding of development principles
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- a high degree of ethic and dedication to work
- ability to efficiently cooperate with other team members
- ability to communicate in English
- precision and pragmatism
- strong attention to detail
- a desire to constantly improve and further develop their skills
- ability to work for customers abroad in an international environment
Please send your applications using the link provided. Attach your resume with the application and state the date you can start working.
Experience: 3 years
What do we offer?
We offer our employees a high level of autonomy with respect to workplace location and working hours. We also pay special attention to personal qualities of our employees to achieve a positive and friendly working environment.
Our employees are a crucial factor of our success, and so we offer opportunities for continual education and promotion.
Most of our business activities are focused on clients abroad, which gives us all an opportunity to develop and grow on real and serious projects, getting to know international standards and markets in the process. For that reason, solid knowledge of English is crucial.
We offer our candidates the following:
- working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- flexible working hours and remote work
- regular income and bonuses
- further education and workplace development
- full-time employment
Type of job: Full-Time
Sallary: from 1500 to 2300 BAM
We support hiring candidates with disabilities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.