We are a leading IT company providing solutions to the aviation industry. Our solution is installed at many airports around the world. We are looking for a mechatronic or electronical technician to support the installation of our product on ground support equipment used at the airport. You will be working as part of an international team in a growing company.
- Install our hardware solution on ground support vehicles
- Provide support to technicians of out customers to install the solution
- You would be traveling and potentially spending some time at your work location at our customer side
- SSS-Mechatronics or Electrotechnics diploma.
- Proficiency in the reading and understanding of schematic drawings
- Ability to take the information from schematic drawings and wire electrical panels
- Willingness to learn new skills
- High level of job interest and desire to produce a quality product
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to work on multiple/concurrent projects
- Works independently and responsible without close supervision.
- Strong knowledge of English both written and spoken is a MUST.
- Must be able to use verity of power tools and solder.
- PC use proficiency and MS Office.
- Driving licence B
A career in a fast-paced and stimulating growing company with international exposure to small and large projects both for direct customer fulfillment and continued business development
Possibility of participation and further development which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents
For further information please contact :
+49 152 900 285 86