Who we are?
ECHO Technology Solutions (ECHO) is a premier technology consulting company, focused on working with nonprofits in the Bay Area and beyond. We take pride in providing high quality holistic services to our clients. We offer IT support (hardware & software), system and server maintenance, Salesforce development, and procurement services. We act as a strategic advisor to our clients, helping them select the appropriate solutions for their missions.
The job description
A Software Developer on our team works with 4-8 clients on varying solutions. There are two main types of development work – creating and implementing something new and optimizing an existing solution. Our Software Developers enjoy participating in the full development process from working with the client to clarify use cases and requirements, to designing and implementing the solution, to supporting testing, and then deploying the solution. A bit more specifically, a Senior Software Developer:
More about you
- Designs and implements programming solutions in C#/.NET and/or Salesforce without oversight
- Leads a multi-national Scrum team, assuming the role of Product Owner on multiple projects
- Uses Jira to organize, delegate, and communicate internally and with clients
- Provides thought leadership to the Software Development team
- Independently manages his/her time and tasks
- 2 years of experience with Salesforce administration and Apex/Lightning development, Java or C# development
- T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server administration proficiency, knows how to create and utilize stored procedures
- strong interpersonal skills and easily alternates between technical and non-technical language
- are fluent in english
- are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- are creative, intellectually curious, solution-oriented, and likes a fast pace
- take ownership of his or her work and impact on a project, client satisfaction, and the success of ECHO as a company
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR US ! What we offer?
- competitive salary
- growth opportunities
- relaxed, fun atmosphere and modern work environment
- educational support - conferences, online courses and certifications
- team buildings and other organised activities
- occasional visits to our international clients
- work equipment
- a lot of interesting projects
- you will expand a group of people you consider family
If you meet the aforementioned requirements for this position and what we have to offer sounds like a fair deal to you, then don't waste any more time! Become a part of our story by sending your application including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward for a chance to meet you!