Front End Software Engineer
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.Job DescriptionWhy is this role important at Infobip?
Currently, we have 8 global engineering sites with 350+ members in Engineering and Product Development teams. As a Front End Software Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of client-facing portal used by our 200+ thousand clients, built on large architecture that sends over 400 mil messages daily.
Our Sarajevo office, among other things, works on important projects focused on VoIP technology. As a Front End Software Engineer in Sarajevo you will be responsible for developing features on client-facing Portal that allows our clients access to the world's most powerful communication platform, working on voice feature of products that are used by clients like Uber, Greenpeace, BlaBla Car and L'Occitane to send personalized messages to their audience or to create unique customer messaging journey with automatic workflows. As a part of your role, you will also work on self-service apps on the Portal that help improve customer experience with configuring voice products. Besides that, you will be responsible for Infobip internal tool that provides all necessary information regarding voice traffic to our support teams – which helps them solve potential voice-related issues faster.What will you do?
QualificationsMore about you:
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Contributing to some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Make suggestions for better solutions for problems
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Additional informationWhy our employees choose us (and stay)?
- You have work experience as a Front End Engineer.
- You hold a BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant field.
- You have great problem-solving skills and are a critical thinker.
- You are passionate to create good design and usability.
- You have proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- You have basic understanding of testing tools like Jest / Mocha, Enzyme etc.
- Basic understanding of state-management tools is a plus.
- You have basic understanding of Node and NPM / Yarn.
- You have basic knowledge of build tools and task runners like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- You have proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- You have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are willing to learn more about back end technologies such as Java Spring or Kotlin.
- Maybe you see yourself becoming a Full Stack Engineer in the future - great!
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
- Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects, flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home up to 5 days per month, internal conference for developers which brings together 8 development center in thermal resort... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
You can apply via LINK